The English name of polytetrafluoroethylene is Poly tetra fluoroethylene, abbreviated as PTFE, which is a polymer obtained by polymerizing tetrafluoroethylene as a monomer. White waxy, translucent, excellent heat and cold resistance, can be used for a long time at -180 ~ 260ºC. This material has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance and resistance to various organic solvents, and is almost insoluble in all solvents. At the same time, polytetrafluoroethylene has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and its friction coefficient is extremely low, so it can be used for lubrication, and it has also become an ideal coating for easy cleaning of the inner layer of water pipes.
PTFE is widely used in the electrical industry. It is used as an insulating layer for power and signal lines in aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computer and other industries. Corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant materials can be used to make films, tube sheets, rods, bearings, gaskets, valves And chemical pipelines, pipe fittings, equipment container linings, etc.
So how is the specific finished product cut out? Let's watch a video to find out:
From the above video, you must know what I am going to introduce next, yes, that is - PTFE gasket cutting machine.
In fact, for PTFE gasket manufacturers, purchasing a suitable and cost-effective cutting equipment for the factory can help the enterprise with higher output and high performance, which is conducive to the sustainable and healthy development of the factory.
At this stage, the cutting problems encountered by PTFE manufacturers have sorted out the following points through our consultation with old customers, and you have taken a fancy to a few:
1. There are more and more special-shaped cutting orders, and traditional processes cannot be processed
2. The punching machine has a taper, and the technical requirements cannot be met
3. The hardness of special materials is high, and the punching machine cannot be processed manually
4. The processing utilization rate of punching machine is low and the scrap rate is high
5. The risk factor of punch processing is large, and there are many types of molds
6. Professional workers are difficult to recruit and manage
7. There are burrs in the edge cutting, and the secondary grinding takes time and money
8. Product accuracy requirements are getting higher and higher, and traditional processes cannot be realized
Generally speaking, traditional factories are gradually magnified due to difficulties in recruiting workers, low efficiency, and difficulty in product quality meeting Party A's requirements. In the face of the gradual expansion of the problem, it is impossible for PTFE gasket manufacturers to sit idly by, and the problem of whether the entire factory can continue to survive must be solved.
Advantages of AOL PTFE Gasket Cutter:
1. Adopt double oil tank and precision four-column self-balancing connecting rod to ensure the same cutting depth at each cutting position.
2. When the cutting platen is in contact with the die-cutting knife, the cutting is carried out at a slow speed, so that there is no dimensional error between the top and bottom layers of the cutting material.
3. Precise cutting balance, effectively reduce the loss of die and cutting board.
4. Central oil supply automatic lubrication system to ensure machine accuracy and prolong machine life.
5. Exclusive cutting equipment can be customized according to the size and type of materials.
Details of PTFE Gasket Cutting Machine:
1. The German rack and super auxiliary equipment run at high speed to achieve more precise and stable cutting.
2. The layout saves materials, and the computer intelligent data typesetting saves 15% of raw materials.
3. Multi-tool combination cutting, computer motion control, diversification, meet the cutting needs of customers, and maximize the practical performance of the equipment.
4. The aluminum alloy honeycomb platform has a partition adsorption platform, which can be selected in three ways: partition according to the map, follow partition and manual partition, which can flexibly meet the cutting needs of customers.
5. Red light positioning, intuitively determine the cutting position of the pattern, and freely drag the pattern to move according to the size of the material.
6. No heat source, no pollution, Taiwan linear guide drive. No manufacturer dares to make such a promise lightly.
AOL designs and manufactures CNC cutting machines using state-of-the-art technology to provide customers with superior end products. Whether your business is a small store, heavy equipment manufacturer or steel service center, we have the high-performance cutting machines to meet your needs.
AOL intelligent blade cutting machine has high precision and high efficiency. Our professional after-sales service can provide automatic cutting solutions for various industries.
For more information, please consult:
WhatsApp/We Chat: 0086-18560162709